PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION
- Only collect and process your data when absolutely necessary
- Not sell, rent or otherwise distribute or make public your personal information
- Cease to process your data at your request
- Remove your personal information completely under your “right to be forgotten”
Along with our business and internal systems, this website is designed to comply with the following national and international legislation with regards to data protection and user privacy:
- UK Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA)
- EU Data Protection Directive 1995 (DPD)
- EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR)
This site’s compliance with the above legislation, all of which are stringent in nature, means that this site is likely compliant with the data protection and user privacy legislation set out by many other countries and territories as well. If you are unsure about whether this site is compliant
with your own country of residences’ specific data protection and user privacy legislation, please contact us for clarification using the details provided in section 11.
3. PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT THE FLYBEA WEBSITE COLLECTS, WHY WE COLLECT IT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We collect and use your personal information to provide you with:
- Convenient access to our products, events and services
- Process secure payment for products via Stripe
- Relevant communications based on the information you have provided and that we determine to be of legitimate interest
3.1 SITE VISITATION TRACKING
FLYBEA website uses Google Analytics (GA) to track user interaction. We use this data to determine the number of people using our site, to better understand how they find and use our web pages and to see their journey through the website.
WHAT THIS MEANS TO YOU: although GA records data such as your geographical location, device, internet browser and operating system, none of this information personally identifies
you to us. GA also records your computer’s IP address which could be used to personally identify you but Google do not grant us access to this. We consider Google to be a third party data processor (see section 5 below).
The Help menu on the menu bar of most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether.
Disabling cookies on your internet browser will stop GA from tracking any part of your visit to pages within our website. However, cookies allow you to take full advantage of some of FlyBEA’s most innovative and useful features and we recommend that you leave them turned on. If you do leave cookies turned on, be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
3.2 CONTACT FORMS AND EMAIL LINKS
Should you choose to contact us using the contact form on our contact us page or an email link the data will be collated into an email and sent to us over the Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP). Our SMTP servers are protected by TLS (sometimes known as SSL) meaning that the email content is encrypted using SHA-2, 256-bit cryptography before being sent across the internet. The email content is then decrypted by our local computers and devices.
If you have explicitly opted-in to receive future marketing communications from us, the data you supply will be securely stored within this website’s own database or in any of our internal computer systems.
WHAT THIS MEANS TO YOU: Your email address will remain within FLYBEA’s database for email marketing or until you specifically request removal from the list. You can do this by unsubscribing using the unsubscribe links contained in any communications that we send you or by requesting removal via email. When requesting removal via email, please send your email to us using the email account that is subscribed to the mailing list.
While you remain opted in, your email address remains within the FLYBEA database and you will receive periodic communication from us.
4. ABOUT THIS WEBSITE’S SERVER
This website is hosted by a cloud server.
5. OUR THIRD PARTY DATA PROCESSORS
We only use Google to process personal data on our behalf. This third parties has been carefully chosen and comply with the legislation set out in section 2.0.
6. OTHER THIRD PARTIES
FLYBEA’s website may contain links to other sites. FLYBEA does not share your personal information with these websites and is not responsible for their privacy practices.
At times we may be required by law to disclose your personal information.
Unless otherwise instructed, FLYBEA will only share your data with other British European Aviation group companies where operationally or legally necessary.
7. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
FLYBEA’s business is not directed at minors and we do not promote or market our solutions or services to minors. If you believe that we have mistakenly or unintentionally collected Personal Information of a minor through our channels without appropriate consent, please notify us immediately using the contact details in section 11 so that we may immediately delete the information from the appropriate channels and make any other necessary corrections.
8. DATA BREACHES
FLYBEA will report any unlawful data breach of this website’s database or the database(s) of any of our third party data processors to any and all relevant persons and authorities within 72 hours of the breach if it is apparent that personal data stored in an identifiable manner has been stolen.
9. YOUR RIGHTS
You may request to review, correct, update, suppress, or otherwise modify any of your Personal Information that you have previously provided to us through the channels mentioned above, or object to the use or processing of such Personal Information by us at any time. If you have privacy concerns regarding access to or the correction of your Personal Information, please contact us using the details in section 11.
10. DATA CONTROL
The data of this website is controlled by FlyBEA Registered in England, Registration Number: 2028932
11. DATA PROTECTION CONTACT DETAILS
Data Compliance FlyBEA
Wellesbourne Airfield Loxley Lane Wellesbourne Warwickshire
CV35 9EU United Kingdom
Telephone: +44 (0) 1789 470476
This policy was last reviewed and updated on the 20th Jan 2023. Policies are periodically reviewed to ensure compliance with the current compliance environment.
ADDITIONAL TICKET PURCHASE TERMS
- All flights are operated by Heli Air Ltd, UK Air Operator Certificate GB2197. Neither British European Aviation Ltd nor Heli Air Ltd shall be liable for any loss incurred by the any passenger, their customers or agents whatsoever, whether direct, indirect or consequential by reason of the cancellation or delay of a flight howsoever caused.
- The Captain of the aircraft shall have absolute discretion; (a) to refuse embarkation to passenger(s), baggage or cargo, (b) To decide what load may be carried on the aircraft and how it shall be distributed, (c) To decide whether and when the flight may be safely undertaken and when the aircraft should be landed.
- It is the responsibility of the passenger to inform Heli Air Ltd using firstname.lastname@example.org of all passenger weights and baggage weights intended to be taken on their flight, no later than 48 hours prior to the departure date. Heli Air Ltd reserves the right to refuse any excess baggage that has not been approved prior to the flight date.
- Any passenger under the age of 16 years must be accompanied by a ticket holding adult.
- We reserve the right to refuse to fly any person whom we suspect to be intoxicated.
- In the interests of health and safety our pilots and staff are unable to lift passengers, therefore all passengers are required to board the aircraft unassisted unless accompanied by an able bodied escort.
- Under the Terrorism Act 2000, we are required to request identification in the form of a passport / photo driving licence. Failure to provide adequate ID will result in refusal of embarkation.
- Whilst every reasonable precaution will be taken to ensure the safety of all passengers and guests it shall be noted that neither the aircraft owner nor the aircraft operator (Heli Air Ltd) shall be held liable for any loss, damage or injury to any persons or their property/belongings, which does not result from their direct negligence.
- These conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English Law and the courts of England and Wales.